Unknown flow
Friday night, and here I am typing my entry. There's so many things going through my mind right now that I've no idea where to start from. Every night, when everything becomes quiet and silent, the mind begin to work, to generate thoughts and views and emotions that one could never have the will power to stop them from ceasing your mind and take over the night.
Many things, I mean countless, are flowing in and out, filtering itself from your brain and makes you feel so restless yet you are wide awake. Then you begin to drown in those thoughts and begin to wonder and seek for solutions for things that you never seen or occur to you. You begin to desire for some results from those thoughts and before you do, you are sound asleep awaiting for the sun rise of the next day.
Anyway, I've been catching the first few episode of Heroes. It's a must watch, with those super natural powers integrate into the urban lifestyle trying to do something big and etc. Personally, its the coolest sci-fi that I've enjoyed. I was home the whole with my parents, wanted to make plans to go out but ended up staying home watching Heroes. Tomorrow will be going to offer prayers to my late ah gong, I do miss those days with him around, I miss disturbing him and hugging his huge belly. Sometimes before I sleep I felt like crying even though it's almost a year. Time just fly past and slip through our fingers before we can even say the word "Time". Every minute is ticking away and sometimes I wonder how long more I have to live, what does the future holds. Sometimes I thought I'm dying soon but other times I can see myself having a great life ahead with family and blah blah blah.
Oh, I was thinking of getting a job at some chocolate making shop so I can pick up a skill or two. It's pretty cool and after all, I don't have talents like playing the piano, swimming, cycling, ballet dancing, etc. Still considering of getting a job, after all, I'm not in need of money since I've been spending lesser these while staying at home. I guess that's all I've gotten to blog, after all this blog has few readers.
Loved and take care.
Many things, I mean countless, are flowing in and out, filtering itself from your brain and makes you feel so restless yet you are wide awake. Then you begin to drown in those thoughts and begin to wonder and seek for solutions for things that you never seen or occur to you. You begin to desire for some results from those thoughts and before you do, you are sound asleep awaiting for the sun rise of the next day.
Anyway, I've been catching the first few episode of Heroes. It's a must watch, with those super natural powers integrate into the urban lifestyle trying to do something big and etc. Personally, its the coolest sci-fi that I've enjoyed. I was home the whole with my parents, wanted to make plans to go out but ended up staying home watching Heroes. Tomorrow will be going to offer prayers to my late ah gong, I do miss those days with him around, I miss disturbing him and hugging his huge belly. Sometimes before I sleep I felt like crying even though it's almost a year. Time just fly past and slip through our fingers before we can even say the word "Time". Every minute is ticking away and sometimes I wonder how long more I have to live, what does the future holds. Sometimes I thought I'm dying soon but other times I can see myself having a great life ahead with family and blah blah blah.
Oh, I was thinking of getting a job at some chocolate making shop so I can pick up a skill or two. It's pretty cool and after all, I don't have talents like playing the piano, swimming, cycling, ballet dancing, etc. Still considering of getting a job, after all, I'm not in need of money since I've been spending lesser these while staying at home. I guess that's all I've gotten to blog, after all this blog has few readers.
Loved and take care.
Labels: Long entry


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home